Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
Police are warning residents to be cautious following the formation of a massive sinkhole in Mississauga.
Earlier this afternoon, Peel police said Region of Peel crews were responding to a “large watermain break” on Hurontario St at Matthews Gate.
Now, police say the sinkhole is approximately 30 feet in length and 10 feet deep.
Southbound Hurontario from Burnhamthorpe Rd. will be closed off for the next hour until area can be secured.
Residents are advised to expect delays in that area.
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse
- Large Water Main Break Snarling Traffic in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- Peel Police Warning Mississauga Residents To Beware of Dangerous Substance
- Peel Police Urging People to Avoid This Area
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga