Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Happening Soon in Mississauga
Does your wardrobe need an upgrade? Interested in scoring some sweet PUMA sneakers, clothing, and accessories while saving money in the process?
If so, you're in luck!
The sale - which will extend into Thanksgiving weekend - is happening in Hall 6 of the International Centre, located at 6900 Airport Road.
As with every year, the savings will be phenomenal — shoppers can save up to 80% off a massive selection of PUMA apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and kids.
The sale happens on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, October 9: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thursday, October 10 and Friday, October 11: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday, October 13: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Not only can you save big, but those who RSVP to the event get to enjoy an exclusive 10% off coupon on the sale's opening day.
When you sign up to RSVP you can also choose to receive special deals, offers, exclusive event invites, and news from StyleDemocracy on all future sales.
If that wasn't already enough, StyleDemocracy has also recently launched a huge contest where the winner gets $500 to use at the sale!
To enter, follow @StyleDemocracy on Instagram, like this photo, and tag a friend you want to shop with in the comments. Alternatively, you can click "Going" on their Facebook event page and leave a comment on the page to let them know you've entered.
StyleDemocracy is described as North America's number one source for the latest warehouse sales, pop-up shops, and sample sales happening near you.
Visit StyleDemocracy's website for updates on the best and biggest shopping events related to fashion, beauty, retail, lifestyle and more.
Will you be visiting the PUMA warehouse sale this year?
- Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Starting Next Week the Ted Baker Warehouse Sale is Back, Bigger and Better than Ever
- Save Up to 80% Off at the First Ever Bench Warehouse Sale in Mississauga
- Save Up to 80% Off at This Massive Adidas Holiday Sale in Mississauga
- Massive PUMA Athletic Wear Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police