Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Coming to Mississauga
With the holiday season inching closer and closer by the day, it's not too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts that are stylish, on-trend and, above all else, affordable.
And while shopping is a pleasure all year round, Mississauga residents will probably be thrilled to hear that StyleDemocracy's annual PUMA Warehouse Sale is coming back to the International Centre—and this time, there's a special day that's more than worth checking out.
While the sale will run from Wednesday, Oct. 4 until Sunday, Oct. 8, shoppers should note that Oct. 4 will be a ticketed event. In order to receive an invitation to opening day, shoppers must be StyleDemocracy Insiders.
But although the ticketed day is special, shoppers should note that the sale will last until Oct. 8 and that there will be tons of incredible merchandise to browse over the next few days.
According to Oliver Berg, Director of Inventory Solutions and Events with StyleDemocracy, insiders will receive invitations for free tickets on September 26. In order to get an invitation, residents must sign up for the Toronto list.
You can sign up to be a StyleDemocracy Insider here.
As shopping aficionados know, the annual sale is known for boasting a ton of stylish inventory (and this year will be no different). StyleDemocracy Insiders with tickets will be able to peruse a range of deeply discounted athletic wear, shoes, outerwear and accessories for men, women and children.
While customers will be able to purchase some merchandise for up to 80 per cent off throughout the sale (so even if you can't make the ticketed event, remember that the sale is worth checking out throughout the week), ticket holders will be able to receive an additional 10 percent off their purchases.
Shoppers might also want to know that pieces from PUMA's coolest new line—which has an exciting celebrity connection—could be available at the sale.
As in previous years, the event—which only takes place in Mississauga—is set to be a big one. For that reason, shoppers might want to ensure they sign up to receive their tickets sooner rather than later.
"We have everything," says Berg. "Classic PUMA sneakers and a mix of pieces from current and previous seasons."
The sale will run from 11:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m. on weekdays, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Be sure to follow StyleDemocracy on Facebook so you can have a chance to enter their Shopping Spree Contest for the sale.
- Massive PUMA Athletic Wear Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Happening Soon in Mississauga
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Get up to 80% off clothes, shoes, and accessories at the Ted Baker Warehouse Sale in Mississauga
- A Massive Designer Clothing Sale is Coming to Mississauga For the First Time Ever
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton