Massive PUMA Athletic Wear Sale Coming to Mississauga
It’s hard to believe that it’s already fall, but with the leaves changing colour and the winds getting cooler, it’s time to start thinking about the upcoming holiday season, as it’s not too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts that are stylish, on-trend and, above all else, affordable.
While we know that shopping is a pleasure all year round, Mississauga residents will probably be thrilled to hear that StyleDemocracy’s annual PUMA Warehouse Sale is coming back to the International Centre—and this time, there’s a special day that’s more than worth checking out.
Shoppers should also note that the sale will be offering more products than ever before.
The sale, which wows deal-hunters every fall, will take place in Hall 6 at the massive Malton-area convention centre.
It will kick off on Oct. 3 and run until Oct. 7.
The sale is open to absolutely everyone and there’s no need to purchase tickets. That said, shoppers should note that there will be an additional 10% off offered on opening day for those who are subscribers.
Another thing shoppers can expect?
Steep and enticing discounts of up to 80 per cent off merchandise.
As for what kind of products will be available, StyleDemocracy says there will there be athletic wear for both adults and children. In fact, it says it will be offering its biggest selection ever of footwear—over 10,000 pairs of shoes and over 40,000 pieces of clothing for men, women and kids.
This year’s sale will also be special in the sense that it will offer more selection, extended hours and more registers to ensure faster check-out lines (which is exciting when you consider the fact that this sale typically attracts up to 5,000 shoppers per day.
StyleDemocracy will also be launching an Instagram shopping spree contest.
So if you’re in the market for some new shoes or athletic wear, this is a sale you don’t want to miss.
For more information, click here.
- Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Coming to Mississauga
- A Massive Designer Clothing Sale is Coming to Mississauga For the First Time Ever
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Happening Soon in Mississauga
- Save Up to 80% Off at This Massive Adidas Holiday Sale in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends