Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon
If you regularly shop at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO), the massive outlet mall located just two stop lights from Mississauga's western border, you might be happy to hear that the shopping destination is about to welcome a slew of additional retailers, eateries and amenities.
According to TPO, the new arrivals will be coming this fall.
The new openings are part of TPO's 140,000 square foot expansion that will be opening on Nov. 15, 2018.
Upon completion, the Centre will boast over 500,000 square feet of retail space and over 130 designer outlets.
According to TPO, the Centre's food mix is being enhanced with the introduction of such quick-service restos as Cultures, Cacao70, A&W, Real Fruit Bubble Tea and David's Tea.
The expansion will also introduce TPO's' first full-service restaurant, Madison's Restaurant and Bar, on the north-west side of the property across from Starbucks.
Shoppers might be happy to hear that popular retailer Aritzia will launch its first outlet in North America as part of the expansion.
"This exclusive outlet offering is one of many new contemporary brands launching, including Tommy Hilfiger Women's and Kids, Zwilling JA Henckels, Matt and Nat and Scotch and Soda," TPO said in a news release.
"In addition, existing favourites like Under Armour, Rudsak and Calvin Klein will undergo renovations and/or relocations. The expansion will see 40 new stores added, with the majority opening for the official launch Nov. 15 and more coming before the end of 2018."
Are you planning to do some Christmas shopping at TPO?
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Premium Outlet Mall Minutes from Mississauga Undergoing Massive Expansion
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Six Reasons to Go Boxing Day Shopping at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Have You Been to the Massive Premium Outlet Mall Minutes from Mississauga?
- Big Changes Coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga