Massive New Playdium Location Now Open
A new Playdium is officially open and it appears to be the chain's biggest and most ambitious location yet.
Located at Highway 410 and Steeles Avenue in Brampton, the new facility (described as Canada's first reinvented Playdium entertainment complex) boasts a massive size of 41,000 square feet.
Roughly two-thirds of the complex is dedicated to gaming and attractions, including nearly 100 "state-of-the-art" video games, rope courses 20 feet off the ground, a 60-foot zipline, bowling, and eight immersive virtual reality games.
The impressive video game selection covers everything from classics to racing to roller coaster simulation. As usual, players can earn credits which can then be exchanged for prizes at the "Swag store" -- items such as board games, plush toys, and even drones and GoPro cameras are up for grabs!
The Playdium Eatery offers an international-inspired menu of tacos and bowls, pizza, sandwiches and sliders, and more. For adult visitors, a selection of drinks including cocktails, wine and draught beers is available.
Every visit to Playdium also allows you to score SCENE points, which can be redeemed for food, game credits, or movie tickets.
The expansion of the Playdium concept was first announced in 2017, with plans to open 10-15 locations in mid-sized communities across the country. In addition to the Brampton location, a brand new Playdium will be opening later this year in Whitby, Ontario and next year in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
For more information on everything the new facility offers, visit playdium.com.
- All the March Break Fun You Can Handle at Playdium
- Massive New Entertainment Complex Coming to Square One Target Location in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Iconic Mississauga Entertainment Institution Shutting Down Soon
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- One-of-a-Kind Virtual Reality Experience Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store