Massive New Playdium Location Now Open
A new Playdium is officially open and it appears to be the chain's biggest and most ambitious location yet.
Located at Highway 410 and Steeles Avenue in Brampton, the new facility (described as Canada's first reinvented Playdium entertainment complex) boasts a massive size of 41,000 square feet.
Roughly two-thirds of the complex is dedicated to gaming and attractions, including nearly 100 "state-of-the-art" video games, rope courses 20 feet off the ground, a 60-foot zipline, bowling, and eight immersive virtual reality games.
The impressive video game selection covers everything from classics to racing to roller coaster simulation. As usual, players can earn credits which can then be exchanged for prizes at the "Swag store" -- items such as board games, plush toys, and even drones and GoPro cameras are up for grabs!
The Playdium Eatery offers an international-inspired menu of tacos and bowls, pizza, sandwiches and sliders, and more. For adult visitors, a selection of drinks including cocktails, wine and draught beers is available.
Every visit to Playdium also allows you to score SCENE points, which can be redeemed for food, game credits, or movie tickets.
The expansion of the Playdium concept was first announced in 2017, with plans to open 10-15 locations in mid-sized communities across the country. In addition to the Brampton location, a brand new Playdium will be opening later this year in Whitby, Ontario and next year in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
For more information on everything the new facility offers, visit playdium.com.
- All the March Break Fun You Can Handle at Playdium
- Mississauga’s Playdium location set to close for good
- Massive New Entertainment Complex Coming to Square One Target Location in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Iconic Mississauga Entertainment Institution Shutting Down Soon
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths