Massive New Food District Coming to Square One
by Kelly Roche on June 14, 2018
We all know and love Square One.
Over the past year, Square One has introduced more than 40 highly coveted new retailers to its stellar roster of brands, and this unprecedented growth is set to continue.
Square One boasts a sales per-square-foot of $1,082 - it’s 2.2 million sq. ft. overall - and bills its $580 million redevelopment is “one of the most ambitious projects of its kind in North America.”
Renderings courtesy of Square One Shopping Centre
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Celebrities Set to Appear at the Grand Opening of the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Hugely Popular Restaurant Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here's Some of the Food Coming to Square One's Food District in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million