Massive New Food District Coming to Square One
by Kelly Roche on June 14, 2018
We all know and love Square One.
Over the past year, Square One has introduced more than 40 highly coveted new retailers to its stellar roster of brands, and this unprecedented growth is set to continue.
Square One boasts a sales per-square-foot of $1,082 - it’s 2.2 million sq. ft. overall - and bills its $580 million redevelopment is “one of the most ambitious projects of its kind in North America.”
Renderings courtesy of Square One Shopping Centre
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Peel Medical Officer of Health apologizes for massive COVID-19 test result error
- PHOTOS: What you should know about COVID-19 assessment sites in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board shares plan for continued learning during COVID-19 school closure
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Celebrities Set to Appear at the Grand Opening of the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Hugely Popular Restaurant Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here's Some of the Food Coming to Square One's Food District in Mississauga