Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Jollibee Officially Opening in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of foreign fast food chains, you are in luck—Mississauga is about to be home to a restaurant giant that's rapidly expanding throughout Asia and North America.
Jollibee, the largest fast food chain in the Philippines, is set to open a location right in our neck of the woods.
The creative and growing brand offers a range of Asian and North American staples, boasting traditional fast-food hamburgers, spaghetti (which is definitely an unusual find at quick-service chains), fried chicken, garlic pepper beef, spring rolls, corned beef breakfast dishes and more.
As for Seafood City, that's an exciting opening in and of itself.
For those who don't know, Seafood City is a Filipino supermarket with over 20 locations in the U.S. The brand specializes in Filipino food and products and Mississauga will be home to the chain's first Canadian location. The store is expected to open in spring of 2017.
Seafood City got its start in San Diego in 1989 when it was established to provide a little taste of home to the city's sizeable Filipino community. While the store attracted a great number of Filipino shoppers, it also introduced the country's cuisine to American shoppers.
Ideally, Heartland's Seafood City will give Mississauga's many Filipino residents a taste of home. The store should also appeal to a range of shoppers from all backgrounds interested in trying something a little more unique.
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date in Mississauga
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Coming to Mississauga Will be Even Bigger
- What’s Happening with the Upcoming Jollibee Location in Mississauga?
- Seafood City Set to Open First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Jollibee is Hiring For its Upcoming Mississauga Location
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- What's CLOSED and OPEN during lockdown in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of November 16 to 22