Massive Delays After Hwy. 401 Crash in Mississauga
Drivers may want to plan their detours now -- a Hwy. 401 collision is causing massive delays in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
Eastbound express lanes are closed at Hurontario St. after a tractor trailer crashed around 3:20 a.m., spreading wooden skids everywhere.
Both express and collector lanes were shut down, however, the collectors reopened around 5:15 a.m.
All express lanes remain blocked.
Clean-up is underway, say OPP.
UPDATE: Lanes reopened around 10 a.m.
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28