Massive Delays After Hwy. 401 Crash in Mississauga
Drivers may want to plan their detours now -- a Hwy. 401 collision is causing massive delays in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
Eastbound express lanes are closed at Hurontario St. after a tractor trailer crashed around 3:20 a.m., spreading wooden skids everywhere.
Both express and collector lanes were shut down, however, the collectors reopened around 5:15 a.m.
All express lanes remain blocked.
Clean-up is underway, say OPP.
UPDATE: Lanes reopened around 10 a.m.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city