Massive Delays After Hwy. 401 Crash in Mississauga
Drivers may want to plan their detours now -- a Hwy. 401 collision is causing massive delays in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
Eastbound express lanes are closed at Hurontario St. after a tractor trailer crashed around 3:20 a.m., spreading wooden skids everywhere.
Both express and collector lanes were shut down, however, the collectors reopened around 5:15 a.m.
All express lanes remain blocked.
Clean-up is underway, say OPP.
UPDATE: Lanes reopened around 10 a.m.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win