Massive Delays After Hwy. 401 Crash in Mississauga
Drivers may want to plan their detours now -- a Hwy. 401 collision is causing massive delays in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
Eastbound express lanes are closed at Hurontario St. after a tractor trailer crashed around 3:20 a.m., spreading wooden skids everywhere.
Both express and collector lanes were shut down, however, the collectors reopened around 5:15 a.m.
All express lanes remain blocked.
Clean-up is underway, say OPP.
UPDATE: Lanes reopened around 10 a.m.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Roads closed off after fatal crash in Brampton
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton