Massive Delays After Hwy. 401 Crash in Mississauga
Drivers may want to plan their detours now -- a Hwy. 401 collision is causing massive delays in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
Eastbound express lanes are closed at Hurontario St. after a tractor trailer crashed around 3:20 a.m., spreading wooden skids everywhere.
Both express and collector lanes were shut down, however, the collectors reopened around 5:15 a.m.
All express lanes remain blocked.
Clean-up is underway, say OPP.
UPDATE: Lanes reopened around 10 a.m.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- New Openings: Old School Bar & Grill
- Japanese-Inspired Restobar Set to Open Soon in Mississauga