Massive Beer Festival Coming to Mississauga This Fall
Are you all festival'd out?
If you are, you better summon your second wind, because another huge festival is coming to Mississauga and it'll be the first of its kind in the city.
This fall, beer lovers can attend the first ever Mississauga I Heart Beer Fall Festival. Held on Saturday, Oct. 14 at the International Centre, the boozy (please consume responsibly, of course) autumn-themed event will run from 1:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m.
The first ever I Heart Beer event in Mississauga (it looks like everyone is paying attention to our fair city) will feature over 24 Ontario breweries, cideries and distilleries. All beverage vendors will be offering four ounce pours, and local vendors will also be on hand to provide food.
According to the event Facebook page, the first thousand general admission ticket buyers get a Dimpflmeier Soft Pretzel Necklace. Organizers also say there will be plentiful seating, a Chronicle Life photo booth, complimentary filtered Water, giant Jenga, beer pong, hourly giveaways (with one ticket holder qualifying to win beer for a year), VIP tickets, adult colouring and a substantial food drive.
Guests can purchase a $1.25 token for 4 to 4.5 ounce pours.
As far as passes go, general admission tickets are $25 (plus tax and fees) and must be purchased online. VIP tickets are $50 (plus tax and fees, while a designated driver ticket costs $15 at the door (and reportedly comes with two sweet surprises). The general admission and VIP tickets are available online only.
General admission passes include four drink tokens, an I Heart BEER tasting glass, token pouch and a GA Wristband. VIP admission passes include early entry, soft pretzel necklace, 10 drink tokens, 1 VIP drink token (it's a surprise), an I?BEER tasting glass, a token pouch, a VIP Wristband and an I Heart Beer VIP post event bag with a limited edition I Heart Beer Glass.
Food and drink vendors will be announced soon.
All attendees must be 19+ and able to present government-issued ID. No children or pets will be permitted and tickets are non-refundable/exchangeable.
Click here for more info.
- Everything you need to know about a huge beer and food festival that’s coming to Mississauga
- Highly-anticipated Mississauga craft beer festival postponed due to COVID-19
- Craft beer festival coming to Mississauga soon
- Popular food festival returning to Mississauga soon
- Beer and BBQ Event Coming to Mississauga This Spring
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga