Massimo’s Fine Meats Closed
Massimo's Fine Meats suddenly packed up and shut their doors. There isn't information or notice on the doors as to why they closed or if they are relocating, but there is a Century 21 sign on the window with the contact information of the agent.
The website and business phone number are still active, but the mailbox is full. The original storefront signs are still up on the exterior of the building, but other than a few buggies, signage, butchery equipment and shelving left behind, the store appears relatively empty.
One can only speculate as to what happened. Their Facebook account has been deactivated and their Twitter account has been inactive since May 1, 2013.
Massimo's Fine Meats would have been four years old on March 28, 2012. Does anyone know of another butcher looking to open up shop in Mississauga?
Top 5 Butcher Shops in Mississauga
Cooking and it all starts with a trip to one of my Top 5 Butcher Shops in Mississauga. When it comes to shopping for items to toss on … store’s pre-packaged meat aisle and head to a local butcher whose knowledge I can count on. These featured butchers are experts in…Read more>
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon