Massage Therapist in Peel Region Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
A massage therapist in Peel has been arrested and charged for multiple sexual assaults.
Between March 2014 and March 2016, Fernando Vigon-Campuzano, 40, of Brampton, sexually assaulted three separate victims at different massage therapy businesses within the Region of Peel. The accused was a registered massage therapist during the time of the assaults.
On April 26, police charged Vigon-Campuzano with three counts of Sexual Assault. He will appear in court in Brampton on May 29.
Police believe that there may be more victims or witnesses that have had contact with Vigon-Campuzano, and they are continuing the investigation.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Former Peel Hockey Coach Charged in Multiple Historic Sex Assaults
- 77 year old charged with sexual assault at massage clinic in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga