Marijuana Grow-Op Up in Smoke in Mississauga
Earlier today, police were called to a small fire at a Mississauga marijuana grow-op (hence the punny headline).
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer said officers were called to the Wolfedale Road facility around 11:30 a.m.
Police say that the facility is reportedly legal and licensed to grow marijuana.
Police and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are still on scene.
No injuries have been reported, and only minor property damage has occurred.
Emergency crews are investigating the cause of the minor blaze.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of the article called the facility a dispensary when it appears it is a legal grow-op. We regret the error.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- 5 Places Outside of Mississauga to Road Trip To
- Top 5 Fresh Fish Seafood Markets in Mississauga
- “Montreal-Style” Bagels Comes to Mississauga