Marijuana Grow-Op Up in Smoke in Mississauga
Earlier today, police were called to a small fire at a Mississauga marijuana grow-op (hence the punny headline).
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer said officers were called to the Wolfedale Road facility around 11:30 a.m.
Police say that the facility is reportedly legal and licensed to grow marijuana.
Police and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are still on scene.
No injuries have been reported, and only minor property damage has occurred.
Emergency crews are investigating the cause of the minor blaze.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of the article called the facility a dispensary when it appears it is a legal grow-op. We regret the error.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store