Marijuana Grow-Op Up in Smoke in Mississauga
Earlier today, police were called to a small fire at a Mississauga marijuana grow-op (hence the punny headline).
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer said officers were called to the Wolfedale Road facility around 11:30 a.m.
Police say that the facility is reportedly legal and licensed to grow marijuana.
Police and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are still on scene.
No injuries have been reported, and only minor property damage has occurred.
Emergency crews are investigating the cause of the minor blaze.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of the article called the facility a dispensary when it appears it is a legal grow-op. We regret the error.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon