Mandarin reopening its all-you-can-eat buffet in Brampton and Hamilton
Here’s some good news for those who have been missing ACYE at Mandarin.
The popular restaurant chain recently announced that select locations will reopen for buffet service and for their “Mandarin Small Eats” concept (small plates of Mandarin classics geared towards sampling and sharing).
News on when other locations will reopen is expected later, and all other locations will continue offering takeout and delivery.
“We have been working hard on a reopening plan for our dine-in service and are happy to announce that we are ready to welcome you back,” the restaurant chain wrote on social media.
Health and safety measures will be in place for indoor dining, including reduced capacity, physical distancing, and increased sanitization.
- Mandarin restaurants to reopen without buffet service
- Mandarin announces plan to close buffet and stop eat-in service
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Here's How to Get A Free Meal at Mandarin Soon
- Nando’s restaurant chain set to close multiple locations amid COVID-19 crisis
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Hamilton man wins $1 million lotto prize after kids had to double-check it