Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
If you were hoping to enjoy a filling dinner at one of Mississauga's busy Mandarin locations, you'll have to travel a little bit further.
At least for a few more days.
According to the Mandarin's official website, the popular Chinese buffet has temporarily closed its Erin Mills location (3105 Dundas Street West) for renovations.
The brand said the location will be closed from Oct. 15 to Oct. 25.
On Oct. 25, it will reopen for dinner service.
If you need to visit Mandarin before Oct. 25, you can check out the restaurant's other Mississauga location (87 Matheson Boulevard East).
The chain also operates locations in Brampton, Burlington and Rexdale.
Photo courtesy of Mandarin’s website
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU