Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
If you were hoping to enjoy a filling dinner at one of Mississauga's busy Mandarin locations, you'll have to travel a little bit further.
At least for a few more days.
According to the Mandarin's official website, the popular Chinese buffet has temporarily closed its Erin Mills location (3105 Dundas Street West) for renovations.
The brand said the location will be closed from Oct. 15 to Oct. 25.
On Oct. 25, it will reopen for dinner service.
If you need to visit Mandarin before Oct. 25, you can check out the restaurant's other Mississauga location (87 Matheson Boulevard East).
The chain also operates locations in Brampton, Burlington and Rexdale.
Photo courtesy of Mandarin’s website
- Mandarin announces plan to close buffet and stop eat-in service
- Here's How to Get A Free Meal at Mandarin Soon
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga