Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
If you were hoping to enjoy a filling dinner at one of Mississauga's busy Mandarin locations, you'll have to travel a little bit further.
At least for a few more days.
According to the Mandarin's official website, the popular Chinese buffet has temporarily closed its Erin Mills location (3105 Dundas Street West) for renovations.
The brand said the location will be closed from Oct. 15 to Oct. 25.
On Oct. 25, it will reopen for dinner service.
If you need to visit Mandarin before Oct. 25, you can check out the restaurant's other Mississauga location (87 Matheson Boulevard East).
The chain also operates locations in Brampton, Burlington and Rexdale.
Photo courtesy of Mandarin’s website
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Mandarin announces plan to close buffet and stop eat-in service
- Here's How to Get A Free Meal at Mandarin Soon
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga