Man With Weapon Prompts Hold and Secure at Mississauga School
It was a scary afternoon for some Mississauga students.
Shortly after 2:30 p.m., Peel police reported that a hold and secure was in place at Clarkson Public School due to reports of a suspect with a weapon.
According to police, a man with a weapon had been seen in the area trying to break into cars.
Shortly before 2:50 p.m., police announced that the hold and secure had been lifted.
At this time, there is no indication that anyone was hurt in the incident.
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Hold & Secure in Progress at Mississauga High School