Man Transported To Hospital Following Police Chase in Mississauga
Peel Police say one suspect is in custody following an investigation.
Just before 2 a.m. today (June 4, 2019), police investigated a vehicle in the area of Torbram Road and Derry Road East in Mississauga.
Police say the vehicle sped away, however, it was located a short distance away.
When the vehicle sped away, it caused minor injuries to the officer.
There was no pursuit or collision with other drivers during the police chase.
As a result of the investigation, a 28-year-old Toronto man is in custody for alcohol-related offences. He will be attending court for the bail hearing.
The 28-year-old man was transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Suspect in Custody Following Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Hitting and Dragging Police Officer with Vehicle
- Mississauga Man Facing Multiple Charges Following Police Investigation and Pursuit
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection