Man Taken to Hospital After Collision in Mississauga
Police report a single-vehicle collision that occurred this afternoon in Mississauga.
The vehicle collided around 4:30 p.m. in the area of Burnhamthorpe Road East and Molly Avenue.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital. His injuries are currently unknown.
There are no road closures, but police have asked citizens to avoid the area for now.
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Road Closures Due To Serious Collision In Mississauga
- Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Wednesday Evening Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests