Man Taken to Hospital After Collision in Mississauga
Police report a single-vehicle collision that occurred this afternoon in Mississauga.
The vehicle collided around 4:30 p.m. in the area of Burnhamthorpe Road East and Molly Avenue.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital. His injuries are currently unknown.
There are no road closures, but police have asked citizens to avoid the area for now.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga