Man Sustains Minor injuries in Mississauga House Fire
A man has sustained minor injuries following a house fire in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers and fire crews were responding to a house fire in the Brandon Gate and Rockhill Road area.
Police have since reported that one male sustained minor injuries in a fire that began after a pot was left on the stove.
The fire is no longer active.
You might want to avoid the area for now.
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Police responding to house and vehicle fire in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major Fire Breaks Out at House in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases