Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has sustained life-threatening injuries in an industrial accident in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Otto Rd. and Danville Rd. area, an area located between Kennedy Rd. and the 410, around 9:30 a.m.
Police say an adult male was struck by a truck at a business.
Emergency crews are on scene.
Police say his injuries are life-threatening.
- Man taken to trauma centre in life-threatening condition due to industrial accident in Mississauga
- A Man Dies Following an Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant