Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has sustained life-threatening injuries in an industrial accident in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Otto Rd. and Danville Rd. area, an area located between Kennedy Rd. and the 410, around 9:30 a.m.
Police say an adult male was struck by a truck at a business.
Emergency crews are on scene.
Police say his injuries are life-threatening.
- A Man Dies Following an Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Swanky accommodations could be the key to luring Mississauga residents into COVID isolation units
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out