Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has sustained life-threatening injuries in an industrial accident in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Otto Rd. and Danville Rd. area, an area located between Kennedy Rd. and the 410, around 9:30 a.m.
Police say an adult male was struck by a truck at a business.
Emergency crews are on scene.
Police say his injuries are life-threatening.
- A Man Dies Following an Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class