Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has sustained life-threatening injuries in an industrial accident in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the incident occurred in the Otto Rd. and Danville Rd. area, an area located between Kennedy Rd. and the 410, around 9:30 a.m.
Police say an adult male was struck by a truck at a business.
Emergency crews are on scene.
Police say his injuries are life-threatening.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- A Man Dies Following an Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Struck by Tractor-Trailer in Industrial Area of Mississauga