Man struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
Peel Regional Police are on the scene after a man has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga Friday morning (June 11).
Emergency services were called shortly before 8:45 a.m. to the area od Derry Road and Dixie Road in Mississauga.
Police said in a Tweet that the man who was struck is conscious and breathing and the driver of the vehicle has remained on the scene and is co-operating with police.
COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 11, 2021
- Derry Rd/Dixie Rd in #Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by a vehicle
- Pedestrian is conscious and breathing.
- Driver remained on scene and co-operating with police
- Pedestrian is an adult male
- C/R at 8:44 a.m.
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck in Mississauga motor vehicle collision
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision