Man Steals Cash Register From Tim Hortons in Mississauga
That's one way to tell if a thief is in a rush... He makes off with the entire cash register, not just the money inside.
According to the QEW South Post, a man is suspected of stealing the cash register at the Tim Hortons on 780 S. Sheridan Way, west of Mississauga Rd.
Peel Police responded to the Lorne Park location at 3 a.m., but the suspect had already fled.
The Post reports that the suspect attempted to break open the till, but one of the employees confronted him. The suspect didn't back down, however, and took the cash register before leaving.
No injuries were reported, Const. Mark Fischer told The Post.
The suspect is described as white man in his 50s with a medium build. He was last seen wearing dark clothing and driving black pickup truck.
If you have any information, call police at 905-453-2121 (ext. 3311) or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- New York-Based Company Opens Pop-Up Shop at Square One in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Mississauga (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
- PHOTOS: Hugely Expensive GTA Mansion is For Sale
- Suspect On The Run After Robbing CIBC in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Break and Enter Suspect Targeting Peel Homes
- Police Hunting for Robbery Suspect Who Has Hit Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Suspect After Attempted Assault in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Break and Enter at Burger King