Man Shot in the Neck in Mississauga
A 27-year-old man is in a trauma centre after being shot in the neck in Mississauga overnight Thursday.
There's "no suspect info, no vehicle info," said Peel Regional Police Const. Sarah Patten.
It happened outside of an apartment in the city's southwest end.
Emergency crews were sent to 3570 Colonial Dr., near Ridgeway Dr. and Burnhamthorpe Rd., at 12:42 a.m.
Paramedics treated the victim before transporting him to a Toronto hospital in serious but stable condition.
The windshield of a nearby BMW had bullet holes.
"We always are appealing for witnesses" or video footage, said Patten.
Investigators will likely be canvassing the area today.
Anyone with information can call 905-453-2121 ext. 1133 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month