Man shot in Brampton last week has died in hospital, homicide investigation now underway
A shooting last week in Brampton has turned into a murder investigation now that the victim has died in hospital.
Elijah Charles-Gregory, 22, has been identified as the man gunned down on February 22 in the area of Delphinium Way and Iceland Poppy Trail.
Peel Regional Police responded to the scene just after 2 a.m. that morning where they found the man suffering from a gunshot wound.
He was rushed to hospital but succumbed to his injuries earlier today.
Police are appealing to the public for information about this homicide including those who have dashcam footage taken in the area during the time period of the shooting. The Homicide and Missing Person Bureau can be reached at 905-453-2121 ext. 3205 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers.
- UPDATE: Man found on Mississauga street has died, investigation now a homicide
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Victim in Mississauga Shooting Identified as London Woman
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga