Man shot in Brampton last week has died in hospital, homicide investigation now underway
A shooting last week in Brampton has turned into a murder investigation now that the victim has died in hospital.
Elijah Charles-Gregory, 22, has been identified as the man gunned down on February 22 in the area of Delphinium Way and Iceland Poppy Trail.
Peel Regional Police responded to the scene just after 2 a.m. that morning where they found the man suffering from a gunshot wound.
He was rushed to hospital but succumbed to his injuries earlier today.
Police are appealing to the public for information about this homicide including those who have dashcam footage taken in the area during the time period of the shooting. The Homicide and Missing Person Bureau can be reached at 905-453-2121 ext. 3205 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers.
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Victim in Mississauga Shooting Identified as London Woman
- Police identify victims of double homicide shooting
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader