Man seriously injured in overnight stabbing in Oshawa
A stabbing investigation is currently underway in Oshawa.
Around 1:35 a.m. on June 13, police report that a 30 year old male was stabbed near King St.
He was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with serious injuries.
There is currently no suspect description.
More information to come.
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other