Man Seriously Injured During Police Search
A man was seriously injured during a search warrant executed by police in his central Mississauga home.
The incident happened early this morning on Pedalina Drive in the area of Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue, according to a Mississauga News article.
Peel Regional Police confirmed some of the details in a tweet: "While at the residence, there was an interaction with a person who was injured."
Further concerns, such as how the man was injured or what police were searching for, are not being commented on by police at this time.
The case is being handled by the Special Investigations Unit, which determines whether officers should be charged in police situations that lead to injuries or deaths. Keep watching for any further updates.
- Police Officer Injured During Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- SIU Investigating After Man in Crisis Injured During Police Encounter in Mississauga
- Special Investigations Unit Charges Peel Police Officer
- Police Investigating After Woman Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Mississauga