Man seriously injured after falling off vehicle in Oakville; police investigating
An Oakville man is in the hospital following a recent incident in Oakville.
Around 3:35 p.m. on Saturday afternoon (May 1), police say the 32 year old male was involved in a “series of interactions with various members of the public” in the area of Third Line and Upper Middle Road.
“These actions culminated with the male climbing atop a vehicle on Upper Middle Road and subsequently rolling off, striking the roadway,” police said.
He was taken to hospital for serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say they’re continunig to investigate the nature of the incident that led to the male being injured.
Anyone with information or cellphone/dashcam footage is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 8773.
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
- Mississauga Male Arrested Following Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Oakville
- Male injured in stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Starbucks close two Brampton locations to deal with COVID-19