Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
An early morning stabbing incident in Mississauga sent one man to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
Around 1:30 a.m., Peel Paramedics announced that they were transporting a male in serious condition to hospital following a stabbing incident.
Police say the victim, a 28-year-old male, was stabbed during a robbery in the North Service Rd. and Pathfinder Dr. area.
Two suspects were involved in the incident, but no physical descriptions are available at this time.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June