Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
An early morning stabbing incident in Mississauga sent one man to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
Around 1:30 a.m., Peel Paramedics announced that they were transporting a male in serious condition to hospital following a stabbing incident.
Police say the victim, a 28-year-old male, was stabbed during a robbery in the North Service Rd. and Pathfinder Dr. area.
Two suspects were involved in the incident, but no physical descriptions are available at this time.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry