Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
An early morning stabbing incident in Mississauga sent one man to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
Around 1:30 a.m., Peel Paramedics announced that they were transporting a male in serious condition to hospital following a stabbing incident.
Police say the victim, a 28-year-old male, was stabbed during a robbery in the North Service Rd. and Pathfinder Dr. area.
Two suspects were involved in the incident, but no physical descriptions are available at this time.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Stabbing Incident in Mississauga