Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
An early morning stabbing incident in Mississauga sent one man to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
Around 1:30 a.m., Peel Paramedics announced that they were transporting a male in serious condition to hospital following a stabbing incident.
Police say the victim, a 28-year-old male, was stabbed during a robbery in the North Service Rd. and Pathfinder Dr. area.
Two suspects were involved in the incident, but no physical descriptions are available at this time.
Police say the victim is in stable condition.
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Stabbing Incident in Mississauga