Man Rushed To Hospital After Finding Him Unresponsive In A Mississauga Pool
Peel Paramedics transported a man to the hospital after finding him unresponsive in a Mississauga pool.
The man, belived to be in his 50’s, was transported to the local hospital in a life-threatening condition.
The incident occurred in the area of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue West at around 11:47 a.m.
Peel Police also responded to the call, but state it is not suspicious.
There is no word on his current status.
More updates to come.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- Woman Transported To Hospital After Hit And Run In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga