Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
Police are on scene investigating threats of violence in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a man is threatening to shoot people inside a residential building in the Jaguar Valley Dr. and Dundas St area.
Police say no weapon has been seen at this time.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:58 p.m on Jan 19.
Police say that no threats were made, just a noise complaint. Officers have cleared the scene.
- SIU investigating after man allegedly threatening to shoot people hit with non-lethal weapon by police officers in Mississauga
- Police on scene after vehicle strikes commercial building in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Individual After Threats Made Against Mississauga School
- Police Investigating Threats Made Towards Mississauga Mayor Crombie
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Canadian COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results in Phase 2 clinical trial