Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
Officers are on scene investigating a fatal crash this morning.
Police report that at 4:37 a.m., a vehicle with two occupants struck a pole at the intersection of Central Parkway and Eglinton Avenue East.
One victim, a male in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police took the driver, a 21 year old male with an excess blood alcohol concentration, into custody. He was taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Central Parkway was closed in both directions between Eglinton and Bud Gregory Boulevard.
The Major Collisions Bureau is investigating.
Any witnesses to this incident are asked to contact 905-453-3311, ext. 3710.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga