Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
Officers are on scene investigating a fatal crash this morning.
Police report that at 4:37 a.m., a vehicle with two occupants struck a pole at the intersection of Central Parkway and Eglinton Avenue East.
One victim, a male in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police took the driver, a 21 year old male with an excess blood alcohol concentration, into custody. He was taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Central Parkway was closed in both directions between Eglinton and Bud Gregory Boulevard.
The Major Collisions Bureau is investigating.
Any witnesses to this incident are asked to contact 905-453-3311, ext. 3710.
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Man Dead After Collision Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady