Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
Officers are on scene investigating a fatal crash this morning.
Police report that at 4:37 a.m., a vehicle with two occupants struck a pole at the intersection of Central Parkway and Eglinton Avenue East.
One victim, a male in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police took the driver, a 21 year old male with an excess blood alcohol concentration, into custody. He was taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Central Parkway was closed in both directions between Eglinton and Bud Gregory Boulevard.
The Major Collisions Bureau is investigating.
Any witnesses to this incident are asked to contact 905-453-3311, ext. 3710.
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Man Dead After Collision Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban