Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
Officers are on scene investigating a fatal crash this morning.
Police report that at 4:37 a.m., a vehicle with two occupants struck a pole at the intersection of Central Parkway and Eglinton Avenue East.
One victim, a male in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police took the driver, a 21 year old male with an excess blood alcohol concentration, into custody. He was taken to a local hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Central Parkway was closed in both directions between Eglinton and Bud Gregory Boulevard.
The Major Collisions Bureau is investigating.
Any witnesses to this incident are asked to contact 905-453-3311, ext. 3710.
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Man Dead After Collision Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police investigating homicide after male pronounced dead in Hamilton
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses
- Big lotto winner from Mississauga thought the $500k win was a joke