Man murdered in Brampton this morning
A man in his 20s is dead after an early morning shooting in Brampton, while police are also investigating a second body found in the city over the weekend.
Peel Regional Police confirm that a man was shot just after 4 a.m. this morning on Yately St. near Clockwork Dr.
Reports indicate the man was in the house and was shot from outside the home. Police and paramedics rushed to the area but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating reports the shooting may have been drug related.
Meanwhile, a body was also found early Sunday in Brampton in the area of Wilkinson Rd. and Steeles Ave. E. Police are calling this death suspicious, but have not released more details as of yet.
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario