Man killed by gunshot in Brampton
A man is dead after being found with a gunshot wound along a Brampton footpath.
Peel Regional Police say the man was discovered near a plaza in the McLaughlin Rd. S. and Ray Lawson Blvd. area late last night after shots were heard.
The unidentified victim was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police continue to investigate and are appealing to the public to come forward if they have any information about this case.
- Police responding to man with gunshot wound in Mississauga
- Victim With Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Two people dead, as a result of collision on McLaughlin Rd at Mississauga and Brampton border
- Brampton car shooting leaves one man dead
- Brampton kidnapping victim found safe, suspect remains at large: Police
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns