Man killed by gunshot in Brampton
A man is dead after being found with a gunshot wound along a Brampton footpath.
Peel Regional Police say the man was discovered near a plaza in the McLaughlin Rd. S. and Ray Lawson Blvd. area late last night after shots were heard.
The unidentified victim was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police continue to investigate and are appealing to the public to come forward if they have any information about this case.
- Police responding to man with gunshot wound in Mississauga
- Two people dead, as a result of collision on McLaughlin Rd at Mississauga and Brampton border
- Victim With Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Two pronounced dead after double stabbing in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action