Man killed by gunshot in Brampton
A man is dead after being found with a gunshot wound along a Brampton footpath.
Peel Regional Police say the man was discovered near a plaza in the McLaughlin Rd. S. and Ray Lawson Blvd. area late last night after shots were heard.
The unidentified victim was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police continue to investigate and are appealing to the public to come forward if they have any information about this case.
- Police responding to man with gunshot wound in Mississauga
- Two people dead, as a result of collision on McLaughlin Rd at Mississauga and Brampton border
- Victim With Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Two pronounced dead after double stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga
- A new and terrifying scam can steal your phone number and clear your bank accounts in Mississauga