Man Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Paramedics were on scene for a stabbing incident this morning in Mississauga.
An adult male was stabbed in the area of Derry Road East and Vanguard Drive, according to Peel Paramedics.
The victim’s injuries fortunately were not life-threatening. He was taken to a local ER in stable condition.
Police are still investigating. We’ll update with any further information.
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga