Man Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Paramedics were on scene for a stabbing incident this morning in Mississauga.
An adult male was stabbed in the area of Derry Road East and Vanguard Drive, according to Peel Paramedics.
The victim’s injuries fortunately were not life-threatening. He was taken to a local ER in stable condition.
Police are still investigating. We’ll update with any further information.
- Iconic Baseball Player Joe Carter Set to Appear at Grand Opening Celebration in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $6.8 Mil Home With Putting Green and LCBO-Like Wine Cellar
- 5 Amazing Places to Have Afternoon Tea Outside of Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar On-the-Go Food Spots in Mississauga
- Top 5 All-Day Breakfast Joints in Mississauga