Man Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Paramedics were on scene for a stabbing incident this morning in Mississauga.
An adult male was stabbed in the area of Derry Road East and Vanguard Drive, according to Peel Paramedics.
The victim’s injuries fortunately were not life-threatening. He was taken to a local ER in stable condition.
Police are still investigating. We’ll update with any further information.
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man in life-threatening condition after shooting in Brampton; SIU investigating
- Male injured in stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
- Police investigating second stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated