Man Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Paramedics were on scene for a stabbing incident this morning in Mississauga.
An adult male was stabbed in the area of Derry Road East and Vanguard Drive, according to Peel Paramedics.
The victim’s injuries fortunately were not life-threatening. He was taken to a local ER in stable condition.
Police are still investigating. We’ll update with any further information.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Ontario confirms second case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga