Man Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Paramedics were on scene for a stabbing incident this morning in Mississauga.
An adult male was stabbed in the area of Derry Road East and Vanguard Drive, according to Peel Paramedics.
The victim’s injuries fortunately were not life-threatening. He was taken to a local ER in stable condition.
Police are still investigating. We’ll update with any further information.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25