Man injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A man sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Lakeshore Rd. and Shawnmarr Rd. shortly after 8:00 am.
Police said his injuries appear to be minor in nature and that he was transported to hospital.
The vehicle remained on scene.
No roads were closed as a result of the collision.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths