Man injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A man sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Lakeshore Rd. and Shawnmarr Rd. shortly after 8:00 am.
Police said his injuries appear to be minor in nature and that he was transported to hospital.
The vehicle remained on scene.
No roads were closed as a result of the collision.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Milton driver high on alcohol and drugs get five years in jail for killing Mississauga man