Man injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A man sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Lakeshore Rd. and Shawnmarr Rd. shortly after 8:00 am.
Police said his injuries appear to be minor in nature and that he was transported to hospital.
The vehicle remained on scene.
No roads were closed as a result of the collision.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga