Man injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A man sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Lakeshore Rd. and Shawnmarr Rd. shortly after 8:00 am.
Police said his injuries appear to be minor in nature and that he was transported to hospital.
The vehicle remained on scene.
No roads were closed as a result of the collision.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga