Man in wheelchair hit by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:31 p.m. tonight (May 25), PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Sherwoodtowne Boulevard in relation to a collision involving a man in a wheelchair.
The man was conscious when first responders arrived, and he has been taken to hospital.
Drivers are advised to expect delays in the area, and find alternate routes if possible.
- Police investigating collision in Mississauga involving street light
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store