Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
A man in Mississauga is currently being transported to a trauma centre with apparent gunshot wounds.
Peel Police are currently on scene in the area of Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard East where the man was located with apparent gunshot wounds.
According to police, no further information is available at this time.
#PRP on scene in the area of Hurontario St/Matheson Blvd E in #Mississauga in regards to a man located with apparent gun shot wounds. He is being transported to a trauma centre. No further information available at this time. Call received at 7:03 a.m. PR19-0149873— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) April 25, 2019
We will provide updates when they do become available.
Paramedics currently treating and transporting a male patient with critical injuries to a trauma centre from the Matheson Blvd & Hurontario St area of #Mississauga. Please contact @PeelPoliceMedia for any details. @Peel_Paramedics @OPSEU277— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) April 25, 2019
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Bank robbery suspect in trauma centre after being shot in Mississauga