Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
An elderly man has been taken to hospital after being pulled from a pool.
Peel Paramedics say lifeguards pulled a man from a pool in the Mississauga Valley Blvd. Community Centre earlier today.
“The lifeguards pulled him out and resuscitated him,” says Joe Korstanje, Peel Paramedics.
Korstanje says the man’s condition is life-threatening at this time.
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Multiple Traffic Lights in Mississauga are Out
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
- Woman Pulled From Lake Ontario in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga