Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
An elderly man has been taken to hospital after being pulled from a pool.
Peel Paramedics say lifeguards pulled a man from a pool in the Mississauga Valley Blvd. Community Centre earlier today.
“The lifeguards pulled him out and resuscitated him,” says Joe Korstanje, Peel Paramedics.
Korstanje says the man’s condition is life-threatening at this time.
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Woman Pulled From Lake Ontario in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga