Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
An elderly man has been taken to hospital after being pulled from a pool.
Peel Paramedics say lifeguards pulled a man from a pool in the Mississauga Valley Blvd. Community Centre earlier today.
“The lifeguards pulled him out and resuscitated him,” says Joe Korstanje, Peel Paramedics.
Korstanje says the man’s condition is life-threatening at this time.
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- These Mississauga Teachers Received A Canada-Wide Award
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
- Woman Pulled From Lake Ontario in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga