Man in critical condition following assault in Mississauga
A man has sustained potentially life-threatening injuries following an assault in Mississauga.
Peel police allege that an adult male was assaulted by one or more individuals who are known to him near a mall on South Gateway Road.
Police say the victim’s injuries are critical and possibly life-threatening. He has been taken to a trauma centre.
The plaza closed for investigation, but roads in the area remain open.
A call regarding the incident came in around 9:00 am.
UPDATE: Peel paramedics say the victim was transported to a trauma centre with a “blunt force” injury. Paramedics say his condition is considered life-threatening.
UPDATE: Police say the victim is in stable condition.
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Man taken to trauma centre in life-threatening condition due to industrial accident in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Linen Chest coming to Square One in Mississauga