Man in critical condition after stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a stabbing in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 6:50 p.m. for an adult male stabbed in the area of Hurontario St and The Queensway.
The victim is being transported to hospital in critical condition, police say.
There is no suspect description at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The victim is now considered to be in stable condition.
Police are continuing to investigate the stabbing and have asked any witnesses to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Officers Attending Scene of Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mississauga house of the week: $3.8 mil Lorne Park home with designer interior