Man in critical condition after stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a stabbing in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 6:50 p.m. for an adult male stabbed in the area of Hurontario St and The Queensway.
The victim is being transported to hospital in critical condition, police say.
There is no suspect description at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The victim is now considered to be in stable condition.
Police are continuing to investigate the stabbing and have asked any witnesses to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Officers Attending Scene of Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions