Man in critical condition after stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a stabbing in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 6:50 p.m. for an adult male stabbed in the area of Hurontario St and The Queensway.
The victim is being transported to hospital in critical condition, police say.
There is no suspect description at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The victim is now considered to be in stable condition.
Police are continuing to investigate the stabbing and have asked any witnesses to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Officers Attending Scene of Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules