UPDATED: Man in Critical Condition After Hwy. 403 Crash in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash tonight.
OPP said just before 7 p.m. that there were some road closures on Hwy. 403.
As of 7:30 p.m. on Friday January 26, 2018, Hwy. 403 westbound lanes are closed east of Mississauga road, as well as on-ramps from Mavis to Hwy. 403. Traffic is being diverted at Mavis.
Peel Paramedics say they are transporting a male in critical condition to a Hamilton Trauma Centre.
Emergency crews are currently on scene.
UPDATED: 7:29 p.m. - the crash involved two vehicles and a pedestrian was struck afterwards, according to Sgt. Kerry Schmidt.
Photo Courtesy of OPP GTA Traffic on Twitter
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being struck at Steeles Ave
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- UPDATED: Early Morning Crash Prompts Road Closure