Man Hospitalized Following Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
Police and paramedics were on scene for a stabbing in Mississauga.
During the early hours of Sunday, July 28, an adult male was stabbed in the area of Meadowvale Town Centre, paramedics say.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing and we’ll update with further details as they come.
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Police on Scene for Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Hospitalized Following Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga