Man Hospitalized Following Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
Police and paramedics were on scene for a stabbing in Mississauga.
During the early hours of Sunday, July 28, an adult male was stabbed in the area of Meadowvale Town Centre, paramedics say.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
There is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing and we’ll update with further details as they come.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga