Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
One person has been taken to hospital following an incident this afternoon.
Peel paramedics got a call at 2:52 p.m. for a possible drowning at a pool on Queen Frederica Drive, west of Dundas at Dixie Road.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital.
Paramedics could not provide an update on his condition at this time.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row