Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
One person has been taken to hospital following an incident this afternoon.
Peel paramedics got a call at 2:52 p.m. for a possible drowning at a pool on Queen Frederica Drive, west of Dundas at Dixie Road.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital.
Paramedics could not provide an update on his condition at this time.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 20
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19