Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
One person has been taken to hospital following an incident this afternoon.
Peel paramedics got a call at 2:52 p.m. for a possible drowning at a pool on Queen Frederica Drive, west of Dundas at Dixie Road.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital.
Paramedics could not provide an update on his condition at this time.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga