Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
One person has been taken to hospital following an incident this afternoon.
Peel paramedics got a call at 2:52 p.m. for a possible drowning at a pool on Queen Frederica Drive, west of Dundas at Dixie Road.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital.
Paramedics could not provide an update on his condition at this time.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga