Man Hospitalized After Late Night Stabbing in Mississauga
A man was sent to the hospital after being stabbed Friday night in the area of Britannia and Hurontario.
Peel Regional Police were on the scene to handle the situation. The victim was transported to a local hospital and is fortunately only facing injuries that are not life threatening.
Police believe this is an isolated incident, and said that the two parties involved knew each other.
Stay tuned for any updates on this incident.
#PRP in area of Britannia/Hurontario for stabbing male taken to local hospital - non-life-threatening injuries - isolated incident 1/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 27, 2016
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise