Man Hospitalized After Late Night Stabbing in Mississauga
A man was sent to the hospital after being stabbed Friday night in the area of Britannia and Hurontario.
Peel Regional Police were on the scene to handle the situation. The victim was transported to a local hospital and is fortunately only facing injuries that are not life threatening.
Police believe this is an isolated incident, and said that the two parties involved knew each other.
Stay tuned for any updates on this incident.
#PRP in area of Britannia/Hurontario for stabbing male taken to local hospital - non-life-threatening injuries - isolated incident 1/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 27, 2016
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga