Man Hospitalized After Late Night Stabbing in Mississauga
A man was sent to the hospital after being stabbed Friday night in the area of Britannia and Hurontario.
Peel Regional Police were on the scene to handle the situation. The victim was transported to a local hospital and is fortunately only facing injuries that are not life threatening.
Police believe this is an isolated incident, and said that the two parties involved knew each other.
Stay tuned for any updates on this incident.
#PRP in area of Britannia/Hurontario for stabbing male taken to local hospital - non-life-threatening injuries - isolated incident 1/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 27, 2016
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Top 5 Filipino Restaurants in Mississauga
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga