Man Hospitalized After Late Night Stabbing in Mississauga
A man was sent to the hospital after being stabbed Friday night in the area of Britannia and Hurontario.
Peel Regional Police were on the scene to handle the situation. The victim was transported to a local hospital and is fortunately only facing injuries that are not life threatening.
Police believe this is an isolated incident, and said that the two parties involved knew each other.
Stay tuned for any updates on this incident.
#PRP in area of Britannia/Hurontario for stabbing male taken to local hospital - non-life-threatening injuries - isolated incident 1/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 27, 2016
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga