Man Has No Memory of Incident After Apparent Knife Attack in Mississauga
Police are investigating a troubling incident involving a man with what appeared to be multiple stab wounds.
Shortly before midnight on Sunday, Jan. 8, Peel police announced they were on scene in the Derry and Tomken Road area to investigate reports of an injured man. According to police, the man had lacerations on his upper torso, head and face.
According to CP24, the man walked into a McDonald's at the intersection before police were called and the area was shut down as a result of the investigation.
Police told insauga.com that the injuries were consistant with a "edge weapon" attack, but that the victim had no memory of what happened.
The victim was transported to hospital after the incident.
- SIU Investigating Peel Police After Tasing Incident in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Police Warn Against Impaired Driving After Troubling Incident Involving Mississauga Mother