Man from Mississauga arrested for sexual assault and robbery
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Special Victims Unit have made an arrest in connection to a sexual assault that occurred in Mississauga earlier this month.
During the evening of October 13, a woman was in a hotel in the area of Argentia Road and Century Avenue when she was approached by a man who proceeded to sexually assault and rob her.
During the attack, she sustained a serious, but not life-threatening, injury.
The suspect, a 24-year-old man from Mississauga has been charged with several criminal offences including aggravated sexual assault and robbery.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit by calling 905- 453-2121, ext. 3460. Additionally, anonymous information can be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- The People Behind the Street Names in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Young Mississauga Teen Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault