Man from Mississauga arrested for sexual assault and robbery
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Special Victims Unit have made an arrest in connection to a sexual assault that occurred in Mississauga earlier this month.
During the evening of October 13, a woman was in a hotel in the area of Argentia Road and Century Avenue when she was approached by a man who proceeded to sexually assault and rob her.
During the attack, she sustained a serious, but not life-threatening, injury.
The suspect, a 24-year-old man from Mississauga has been charged with several criminal offences including aggravated sexual assault and robbery.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit by calling 905- 453-2121, ext. 3460. Additionally, anonymous information can be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Young Mississauga Teen Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault