Man from Mississauga arrested for sexual assault and robbery
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Special Victims Unit have made an arrest in connection to a sexual assault that occurred in Mississauga earlier this month.
During the evening of October 13, a woman was in a hotel in the area of Argentia Road and Century Avenue when she was approached by a man who proceeded to sexually assault and rob her.
During the attack, she sustained a serious, but not life-threatening, injury.
The suspect, a 24-year-old man from Mississauga has been charged with several criminal offences including aggravated sexual assault and robbery.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit by calling 905- 453-2121, ext. 3460. Additionally, anonymous information can be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Mississauga private school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Young Mississauga Teen Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago