Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say.
Police say the man was found in the Ninth Linea and Terragar Blvd. area in Mississauga. A knife was recovered at the scene.
Police say they’re investigating the circumstances surrounding the man’s injuries.
It is not clear if anyone else was involved in the incident at this time.
Police say there is no threat to public safety.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:26 p.m.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga