Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say.
Police say the man was found in the Ninth Linea and Terragar Blvd. area in Mississauga. A knife was recovered at the scene.
Police say they’re investigating the circumstances surrounding the man’s injuries.
It is not clear if anyone else was involved in the incident at this time.
Police say there is no threat to public safety.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:26 p.m.
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation