Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say.
Police say the man was found in the Ninth Linea and Terragar Blvd. area in Mississauga. A knife was recovered at the scene.
Police say they’re investigating the circumstances surrounding the man’s injuries.
It is not clear if anyone else was involved in the incident at this time.
Police say there is no threat to public safety.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:26 p.m.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses
- A look at rental rates in Mississauga over the course of the pandemic