Man found with life-threatening injuries in Mississauga
A man has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say.
Police say the man was found in the Ninth Linea and Terragar Blvd. area in Mississauga. A knife was recovered at the scene.
Police say they’re investigating the circumstances surrounding the man’s injuries.
It is not clear if anyone else was involved in the incident at this time.
Police say there is no threat to public safety.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:26 p.m.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga