Man found suffering from stab wound in Mississauga: Police
A man has been transported to a trauma centre following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man with a stab wound was located at a residential building in the Fowler Dr. and Erin Mills Pkwy. area. The severity of his injury is not known at this time.
Police say no suspect information is available at this time.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 8:30 am.
Police say the man’s injuries are serious but non-life-threatening. Police have taken one man into custody and are continuing to investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-2121 x1133.
- Police investigating second stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Canadian COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results in Phase 2 clinical trial