Man found suffering from stab wound in Mississauga: Police
A man has been transported to a trauma centre following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man with a stab wound was located at a residential building in the Fowler Dr. and Erin Mills Pkwy. area. The severity of his injury is not known at this time.
Police say no suspect information is available at this time.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 8:30 am.
Police say the man’s injuries are serious but non-life-threatening. Police have taken one man into custody and are continuing to investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-2121 x1133.
- Police investigating second stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from a Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions