Man Facing Firearm Charges After Crashing into Tree in Mississauga
An Oakville man is facing charges following a recent collision.
Around 5:40 a.m. on Saturday, July 6, a vehicle crashed into a tree in the area of Credit Woodlands in Mississauga.
Officers attended the scene and determined that the driver had a loaded firearm in his possession, police say.
27 year old Oakville man Earle Campbell-Noel was arrested and the firearm was seized.
Campbell-Noel is charged with six firearm-related offences, multiple alcohol-related offences, and failing to comply with recognizance.
“Campbell-Noel was held and later transported for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on the morning of July 6, 2019,” according to police.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Facing Firearm Related Charges
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga