Man Facing Firearm Charges After Crashing into Tree in Mississauga
An Oakville man is facing charges following a recent collision.
Around 5:40 a.m. on Saturday, July 6, a vehicle crashed into a tree in the area of Credit Woodlands in Mississauga.
Officers attended the scene and determined that the driver had a loaded firearm in his possession, police say.
27 year old Oakville man Earle Campbell-Noel was arrested and the firearm was seized.
Campbell-Noel is charged with six firearm-related offences, multiple alcohol-related offences, and failing to comply with recognizance.
“Campbell-Noel was held and later transported for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on the morning of July 6, 2019,” according to police.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Facing Firearm Related Charges
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences