Man dies in Mississauga vehicle collision
Police received a call regarding a collision at Millcreek Drive and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga at 9:25 p.m.
The collision involved two vehicles and police say one man has died.
Millcreek Drive is closed from Surveyor and Erin Mills Parkway and police are advising drivers to use alternate routes.
- Man in life-threatening condition after collision in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays on Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- Collision on QEW causing delays near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19